Favorite Loungewear

by - April 15, 2020


These days sometimes it's good to take time to rest. We're all so used to being on the go day after day, and with everything going on we can try to continue to keep up but there comes a point when it all just gets to be too much.

I think we were given this time of staying in to take a pause and rest. Of course that's not all you have to do. There's plenty of time to work and create and talk to people and stream shows, but if we're not taking time to rest in between all of it we can quickly feel burnt out. So this is your reminder that it's okay to take a break!
Short, simple and just what we need to hear at times like this.


While I've been both trying to create and rest, I thought I'd round up some of my favorite loungewear staples that I love to wear around the house to stay comfy but feel chic at the same time. Also pulled together some items that I've added to my wish list! Feel free to take a look and shop what you like, and know that it is all going to be okay.


Shop my loungewear staples  



Shop my loungewear wish list 


Part of me hesitates to post these photos. I think because they're not perfect. They show the flaws on my face plain as day. The things I don't necessarily like about myself and often wish to change. But at the same time, I think it's important to show the sides of ourselves that we don't like because they're real and they make up part of who we are. So I am posting anyways, because I don't want to sit here and pretend to be perfect or someone that I'm not. I can be sad, insecure, quiet and in my thoughts. I'm down on myself more than I am up. But that's okay. Because God uses the least of me to show His grace and strength in my life and in those around me. ♡


But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
2 Corinthians 12:9

 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Matthew 11:28-30

You May Also Like

0 comments