Sephora Spring Sale Favorites

by - April 23, 2020


The Sephora Spring Sale is now open for Insiders to shop today until Monday, April 27!

While it is less of a discount than the other insider levels (Rouge and VIB), you can sign up any time to be an Insider and are not required to spend any money but will still receive a 10% discount (code SPRINGSAVE) and samples with your order during the sale!

I'll be the first to say that I am a budget conscious kind of person, so I love that I can shop the sale without having to be higher up or spend a certain amount. Also, being an Insider means you can get a free birthday sample gift every year - which is probably my favorite part!

Did I mention there's free shipping with all orders (code FREESHIP)?!


I just wanted to share about the sale, because there are a couple of skincare brands from Sephora that I absolutely love, including Fresh and innisfree! I was introduced to both of these through Influenster and can honestly say that they have some of my all time favorite skincare products. And with the sale, it makes these so affordable. I also love that they have smaller sizes for a less expensive price for those of us on a budget!

Here are my favorite items from the sale that I currently use, followed by things I have in my cart too! I hope this helps with shopping the sale. ♡


Shop the sale 


(affiliate commissionable links)



You can find more beauty offers and sample codes like this ⤹ , here!



I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.
Psalms 139:14

You May Also Like

0 comments