StyleWe Spring Favorites

by - April 03, 2017



As you all probably know by now, pink is my favorite color of all time - especially in the palest of shades. There's something elegant and fresh about the hue that always captivates me.
When StyleWe reached out about a collaboration, I immediately began browsing their site, and when I saw this -


I was head over heels. Everything pink is my kind of wardrobe!


Upon looking through all that the clothing site offers, I have found many staple pieces to add to my own wardrobe, including rompers for sale such as this one that's my current favorite.



There are also an abundance of party dresses, from any style or look that you could want for upcoming events. My favorite is this ruffled bodycon party dress. I love how formal and flowy it is, with the back that looks like a draping cape.



















Along with StyleWe is Just Fashion Now. This site includes chic affordable pieces that are currently trending and super cute.


I love this floral romper and am seriously considering going all modern and wearing it in place of an Easter dress.



Spring is the most ideal time to have a wardrobe refresh. It's right at the beginning of the season of "spring cleaning" so why not replace worn-out items with those new pieces that you've been eyeing? From billowing sleeves to delicate florals, these are staple components to have in your wardrobe.
I can't wait to see which items from StyleWe are your favorites!
Happy shopping♡



You May Also Like

0 comments