formal dresses

by - April 05, 2017

Formal Dresses Brisbane



If there's only one article of clothing that I could wear for the rest of my life, it would be dresses. They're way comfier than jeans, flowy, and add a style factor like none other. Dresses also accentuate and compliment all body types and hold the ability to be styled a variety of ways, proving yet another reason for why they're my favorite.

These evening gowns from Formal Dress Australia provide the perfect example, as they're incredibly fashionable. Just browsing through the dresses on the site makes me swoon and wish I had known about this back in high school, even though I didn't even go to prom back then! For those who are still in school, prom season is approaching (it is, right? I never know anymore) and here you can find the prettiest Formal Dresses 2017. I had wedding trends in mind - even though I'm hopelessly single - when I looked through these dresses, just because they're exactly the style that I would want to wear on that special day. However, these correlate with prom trends as well, as they're traditionally elegant but also modern enough to give you that enchanting entrance as in A Cinderella Story and be the source of talk throughout the entire school for the remainder of the school year. Who knows, you may even find prince charming in one of these gowns!



Below are a few of my favorites. I just love the lace tops that flow into a chiffon skirt. It's so delicate and fairy-tale-esque.  I might have to order one just for the sake of a photo shoot and walk around pretending to be a princess! To me, spring is the ultimate romantic season, as the weather is warming up and love is in the air. From weddings to school dances, there's no shortage of reasons to need a new statement dress. As my motto goes - one can never be too fancy!


Lace Dress
Lace Top Dress
Pink Lace Chiffon Dress
White Lace Top Dress

















You May Also Like

0 comments