rosy voxbox

by - March 28, 2017


Sunglasses: Forever 21 // Shoes: Chinese Laundry // Bag: DSW
Video Outfit: Bralette: Victoria's Secret // Pants: Handmade (similar below) // Robe: Turquaz


I recently received this Rosy Voxbox complimentary from Influenster to test out the products, and let me tell you, there are some amazing items that I'm about to tell you about! I was so excited to hear that I was being sent this box; with the title and the products, it's just so spring. From hair goods to perfumes, I'm all freshened up and ready to go.

The first item that I could not wait to use was the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray. I've already seen high-praise reviews for this spray, so I wanted to test it out myself. After french braiding my hair and spraying it thoroughly, I woke up the next day, took out the braid, and voila - waves perfect for the beach! This came in the Tropical Banana scent, smelling deliciously sweet and perfect for the spring and summer seasons. The waves in my hair lasted for days thanks to this product. I could not recommend it more!


Secret's Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Deodorant came along in the box as well. This was smooth to the touch, and after applying, I felt ready to take on the day. The scent was "completely clean," so it smelled pleasantly soft and refreshing, nothing too overpowering. It says on the box that this deodorant adapts and responds, and that it did. Not once did I feel gross, smelly, or sweaty while wearing this. It was the perfect thing to keep me fresh during the day, even during nerve-wracking situations like ordering food by myself at a restaurant!


Fancy Feet by Foot Petals provided cushions for the balls of my feet to go in my shoes. Most people would say that they put these in their heels, because they think heels are uncomfortable. I, on the other hand, placed these cushions inside of my flats! I know, this must sound a bit odd. But, after a long period of time of walking around in flats, my feet hurt worse than an entire day in heels. Crazy, right? I figure this is because flats don't support the arch in my feet like heels do. With these foot petals, though, my feet feel supported on days when I just feel like wearing a cute pair of flats.


Purell sent a natural hand sanitizer in the box to try out. I tend to use hand sanitizer whenever I go out, because sometimes it's just easier than scouring for the closest public restroom. The pump on the bottle came in handy, as it was easier to dispense in a timely fashion. It also smelled delightful, but faint enough to not fill the entire room with its scent. This is always a concern when I'm searching for the right hand santitizer, as I don't want the scent of it to bother anyone else. Overall, I'll be keeping this in close reach inside of my purse at all times!


Saving the best for last, the final products in the box were two fragrances from Vera Wang's "Embrace" collection. The first was Periwinkle and Iris. As the title suggests, this smelled just like roaming in a field of flowers, perfect for this spring season. The other perfume was Green Tea and Pear Blossom. I love this one as well, as it's light and crisp. It's not as sweet as Periwinkle and Iris, but more of a natural fragrance, almost as if I just stepped out of the shower smelling clean and refreshed. I could wear this all of the time, because it's faint and not overpowering, yet still makes itself known that I'm wearing a nice perfume. The first scent will most likely be saved for more special occasions, when I want to up my fragrance to the sweeter side.


Each of these products came together to prepare me for the day ahead and to take it by force. I looked, smelt, and felt fresh and ready to go. Wherever the day took me, whether it was to write a new article or to meet up with friends, I was confident to go at any task with self-assurance and delight. I hope that this review post helped and that you will go out and experience the charm of these products for yourself as well!



For a quick look at what came in this box, watch this short video. Make sure to subscribe while you're at it too!









Shop the look



You May Also Like

0 comments