summer neutrals wish list

by - June 27, 2016






















**This post was inspired by the Farfetch summer content pack which can be found here.**

To me, summer just screams neutrals. That breezy summer air, toes in the sand kind of feeling.
I'm not big on colors (you probably already figured that out), but hints of pastel just make me swoon.
I was browsing Farfetch, which is an amazing online clothing store that features designer style at a more affordable price. And by designer, I mean Dolce & Gabbana, Givency, Michael Kors....
All of the names that you love to look at and wonder if it's worth your whole paycheck (which based on these items, it totally is). 
And with summer on my mind, I just had to put together the ultimate summer neutrals wish list.
Wishlisting is one of my favorite things to do in my spare time. Just scrolling through dreamy clothes and tagging everything that I want in my wardrobe. It's like shopping but no worry about that pocketbook!
And then when the list is narrowed down, it just makes shopping that much easier, because I already know what I want and have come up with a game-plan on how to afford it.

The Farfetch summer content pack (linked above) was created to inspire bloggers with summer style in mind. It certainly was a source of inspiration for me, and I never would have found these items - that I'll be dreaming about for the rest of summer - without it.

I hope this wish list has you ready for a stylish summer and that you found something for you on it as well!

All items will be linked directly below:


1. La Perla Swimsuit
2. Diptyque Candle
3. Michael Kors Sandals
4. By Terry Lip Gloss
5. Saint Laurent Wallet
6.  Dolce & Gabbana Skirt
7. Lanvin ciao keychain
8. Valas Backpack
9. Salvatore Ferragamo Scarf
10. Givency Cloak
11. Rick Owens Phone Case
12. Larsson & Jennings Watch
13. Dolce & Gabbana Tote
14. Linda Farrow Sunglasses
15. Dolce & Gabbana Playsuit



You May Also Like

0 comments