"Fauxchella" My Perfect Music Festival

by - July 01, 2016





Concert season is here, loves! And to join in the excitement, I have teamed up with TickPick to create my dream lineup for "Fauxchella."
The music that I'm currently into is a very lowkey, down to earth style. Slow melodies and mesmerizing lyrics, perfect for a summer drive with the windows down and feet kicked back.
And being that this is a popular music festival (in my mind), I figured I had to place some more popular bands/musicians up top to draw people in. These musicians are all uniquely amazing but also go together quite well.

For years I have been an avid concert-goer, making concerts and music something very important in my life. I'm currently prepping for a long day at Warped Tour - my 5th year in a row - if that sheds some light on my love for the concert experience.

Without music, life would be dull. There would be no spur-of-the-moment dances, a lack of an outlet for our emotions, and we would be robbed of a meaningful way to connect with others. We all sing the same song for various reasons, and some of my favorite life moments are spent standing in a crowd surrounded by strangers, hearing the sea of voices as we all sing along to something that has a significant meaning to each of us. It's a connection like no other. And that is what makes music what it is.

What I love about TickPick is that it gives a way to come together for our favorite artists, in support for them and each other.
There's no fees, making it much more affordable and user-friendly.
I already have my sights set on a few upcoming concerts, so there's a sense of reassurance knowing that I can buy tickets at an affordable price and no hidden fees.
Check it out for all of your concert needs! Click here to be directed to the concert tickets page, where you can browse for upcoming shows and find out a little more about what all TickPick does.
I would love to hear what concerts you're looking forward to or have been to so far this summer!
Also, who would be on your dream lineup? 

Until then.... rock on.


You May Also Like

0 comments