Thanksgiving Outfits with The Fashion Spot Boutique

by - November 27, 2019


Well y'all, turkey day is just a day away, and if you're anything like me then there's a chance you still don't know what to wear yet!

No need to worry though, because I teamed up with The Fashion Spot boutique to share the perfect Thanksgiving outfits for y’all!

Not only are these trendy and cute but also so comfy (and don’t forget stretchy for all the turkey and mashed potatoes) while still nice enough to wear whether you’ll be around family, your grandma, significant other, or even your dog. So let’s get started on these Thanksgiving-perfect outfits!



1 - monochromatic stretchy dress + fringe sweater

Perfect colors for fall/beginning of winter! The stretchy dress allows for room to eat, while the fringe sweater adds that cozy statement piece.



2 - fitted sweater + patterned flowy skirt

Love a good flowy skirt! It has a stretchy waist, pretty pattern, and conservative but still chic. Pair with a cheery fall colored sweater for that perfect look!



3 - chic stretchy dress in a fun fall color

You can never go wrong with a trendy dress in a beautiful fall color! This is loose and stretchy in all the right ways and so so great for any occasion, especially a nice Thanksgiving dinner.



4 - knit sweater + trendy high waist pants

The perfect look for those in colder weather! Pair a chunky knit sweater with trendy high waist pants for a chic outfit that’s warm and comfortable.



5 - oversized cozy sweater cardigan + stretchy dress

Ok, everyone needs an oversized sweater cardigan like this! It’s so soft and cozy, like wearing a warm blanket. On my wish list for sure! Wear over a stretchy dress and you’re set for Thanksgiving.



6 - patterned dress + fuzzy coat

This outfit is so cute and different from the normal! Try a patterned dress with a fuzzy coat for a fun, chic look that still keeps ya warm and comfy.


I hope these outfits give y’all some ideas and inspiration on what to wear tomorrow (and through the rest of the season too)! If you’re in the St. Petersburg, FL area, make sure to stop by The Fashion Spot boutique and shop these cute outfits! They have the trendiest selection, perfect for anyone.


Speaking of Thanksgiving, I thought I’d take a minute to talk about something I’m thankful for that God is doing in my life.
These past few months, well honestly this whole year but especially the past few months, have been pretty difficult. It’s been an adjustment to constant change, from the company I worked for shutting down to starting my on styling business and it not working as well as I thought it would, to my dad moving, to figuring out how to do adulting myself, to not being able to find the right job fit yet, to being rejected from what I thought were perfect fits, to being given until March to find a place to move to and start all over, then thrown for a loop again and potentially moving within this next month.

But within all of this change and the ‘downs’ of life, I’ve seen God working and felt Him listening to me. After much talk about how I’ve wanted to connect with local bloggers and meet people who do the same thing as me and also work with brands and boutiques in collaboration, He has really made it happen. He put it on my heart to reach out to boutiques and attend events, and through it all He has led me to meet some great people that I otherwise would have never known, if it wasn’t through His work through me and this blog.



That’s what I’m thankful for this year. What’s one thing that you’re thankful for?
Drop a comment below this post, and let me know your favorite outfit too! ♡

You May Also Like

0 comments