The Only Dress You Need This Season!

by - December 03, 2019


It's official - I have found the only dress you need this holiday season! 

For all of those Christmas parties, family gatherings, and endless calendar of events, this Loop Dress by The Dessy Group has you covered. It's known for being convertible, so not only can it be worn as this bardot off the shoulder style, but it can also be worn 12 other ways!

Everyone knows that I love to put things to the most use and find a variety of ways to wear them, so this is such a big deal for me. It makes it easy to have that go-to dress without being noticed for outfit repeating with all of the ways to wear it. If that wasn't enough, it comes in a long style along with this midi length and 7 different colors. I'm wearing the desert rose shade in midi length!

Another great part about this is that it's under $150, so rather than filling your closet with dresses you may only wear once for that price, you can wear this time and time again all season long for such a deal - which I'm all about too!


I don't know about you, but this year I'm on a major budget, which means I have to use what I have and wear things different ways for the holiday season. So this dress couldn't have come at a better time. If you're in the same boat - first of all, I hope you know everything will be alright. Life is hard sometimes, it gets expensive, and we don't always know how to work it. But it will get better. And second of all, if you're looking for just that one staple piece for the season, you've found it here! So now there's one less thing to worry about, because this dress has you covered all season long. ♡






And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28


“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?
Matthew 6:25 

You May Also Like

0 comments