effortlessly chic

by - April 28, 2016



Top: Suede // Pants & Shoes: Charlotte Russe // Bra w/ strappy detail: Fabletics // Purse: Anne Klein


Last weekend I went out & about in Tampa, wearing one of my favorite outfits to date. It's such a chic look that makes me feel put-together and on top of things, giving me an "I can do it" kind of attitude. And, I think all of us need to feel that way sometimes. It's easy to get weighed down by the pressure to be and look and act perfect. But, what if we pushed that aside and just be?
This has been occurring rather often with Instagram, in efforts to create that feed that makes people want to follow along. But it's only made me stress more about how to even attempt that. And I've sort of forgotten my own unique view of things, which is what I should be sharing, not just styled photos that would look good with the rest of the feed.
But, this look makes me confident that this is the type of content that I should be sharing, as it represents me and my personal style. Charlotte Russe is one of my favorite shops, which is why I often include pieces from there in my outfits. It always has exactly what I'm looking for, and at a good price. (I'm not affiliated or sponsored with Charlotte Russe; I just enjoy sharing things that I love.) Sometimes I fall into a slump and cannot, for the life of me, style an outfit that I'm proud of. But then these magical moments come along and it's like yes, I got it!


One more thing: follow along on BlogLovin' by submitting your email in the bloglovin' widget to the right ->
or by searching me (A Happy Blur) on the site/app!
Or by clicking here: Follow my blog with Bloglovin
This app makes it incredibly simple to follow your favorite blogs and never have to worry again about missing a post, which is why I love it!



Similar pants:

ASOS
The Limited
H&M


Similar shoes:

Charlotte Russe
JustFab
Charlotte Russe

You May Also Like

0 comments