boho 'ella vibes

by - April 19, 2016




Top: Moral Fiber // Shorts: Almost Famous (similar here) // Ankle Booties: XOXO // Necklace: Pacsun (similar here and here) // Bracelet: (similar here)



The time has come yet again, when everyone is either at Coachella or wishing they were there. I may have been the latter, but with all of the photos and videos going around, I couldn't help but feel inspired. From my snapchat story (@katlintara - add me!), it may have looked like I was actually there, with all the palm trees and whatnot. But I spent the weekend with family in south Florida, which was a good alternative to the fashionable music festival. On to the outfit: I'm loving this new top, with its fringe-y crochet details! It just makes me want to twirl around all day. I might over-wear it this summer, but with something this cute, how could I not? Unfortunately, I couldn't seem to find the exact top anywhere online - major bummer. So I linked a few that look like it and will continue the search for the same one! Everything else I have had for a bit, but I've tried to link similar items. It's such a simple outfit, perfect for a festival or just enjoying a breezy summer day.

I hope you all have a good week and let the coachella vibes lift you up.
You will have your chance to go one day, just believe!




Similar shoes:                                                                          
A'Gaci
Zappos

TOMS














Similar Tops:

fabshopper
Moral Fiber
AliExpress


  Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Seriously love the sleeve of that top. Super boho and cute.

    www.naturallyfarout.com
    -Kierra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This top is everything! Love it Katlin!
    (www.thelittlechronicles.com)
    - Emily x

    ReplyDelete