time can only tell

by - September 10, 2020

 













As the days come closer to another year of life, I always try to stop and think about where I've been, how far I have come, and where I'm going. While this year hasn't been easy in the slightest, it has been a time of growth, of slowing down enough to understand why some things happen and why others don't. It has given me the courage to reach for more, even when it seems hard, even when another path looks easier or people don't understand. God has a life planned out for me far greater than even my highest expectations. And to settle for less wasn't His intention. 

So while it feels frustrating, disappointing, and all of those feelings we know so well by now, I've seen that everything really does happen for a reason and work out for the best. Maybe He didn't allow me to get the job that I wanted or keep the job that I wasn't all that happy at, because He knew there was more for me to do. And while it takes more work, more effort, and more time, it's far more worth it to be doing things that bring me life. I could say I'll be happier when I reach where I want to be, but it's in the process that I'm trying to be content with, to the point of being happy where He has me and living the life He has put in my heart to live. 

So this is for another year of life. Time can only tell what's ahead, so I'm learning to live more in the moment and enjoy this life while I have it. 

When I read the mission statement for Elton Pepple watches, I knew it was the perfect match. 
I'm so honored to collaborate and share the Classic Oakton Bucktown gold watch - the most classic, beautiful watch that expresses my style impeccably! 

the mission statement: 

"Anyone can draw attention by being loud, flashy, and over-the-top. But to express your unique style and personality quietly? 

Now that takes skill. 

Beautifully uncomplicated and impossibly slim, each watch is constructed with nothing but time and a few lightweight, quality materials. They are watches that whisper yet speak volumes on the wrist. 

Further proving that the greatest style statement is, indeed, the understatement." 

This collaboration is about telling a unique story on simplicity, style, sophistication, love, gratitude, friendship and the simple joys of life - which, I think anyone who has read this blog knows it is all about. 

Find the watch perfect for you and your style and use code Katlin15 for an extra 15% off! 


And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him,
who have been called according to His purpose. 
Romans 8:28 


Shop the look





You May Also Like

0 comments