Nashville Photo Guide: Where To Take The Best Photos

by - August 24, 2020

 

Looking back at almost a year ago now, who would've thought I'd be making the trip here again - this time to help my sister move in to the city of her dreams?!

This post has been sitting in my drafts for months as I waited for fall season to come back around and travel to become more possible again, but I figured now is a better time than ever to hit publish. 
So if Nashville is towards the top of your list of places to visit, make sure to save this post!


There's been a lot of questions lately -
especially the one that goes, "what are you going to do now that your sister is moving?" 

Every time I hear it, my heart sinks a little further as the pressure of expectation builds with each time that exact question is posed. What am I going to do? Honestly...? Part of me just wants to yell "I don't know" while another part wants to ask in return "what does it have to do with me?" 

I know that God has a plan. I know it'll be clear and ready to go when the time is right. And you don't know how much I am trying to hold tight to that trust and that faith that He knows what I'm going to do even when I don't. You don't feel the weight that question carries. I don't know what I'm going to do. I'd like to plan it all out and have an exact picture of what my future looks like. But if there's anything this year has taught me, it's that even if we set our plans, they don't always go according to plan - at least not ours anyways. But God has a greater purpose, a better plan for all of this. So please understand when I lower my gaze, feeling the sting of that question, saying an honest I don't know. I'm just trying to trust in the One that does. 

--------------------


 Since our trip last November, I rounded up my favorite photos and thought it would be fun to share the locations of each place for y'all to visit too in a helpful guide! 

I hope this helps you get the best photos during your next Nashville trip.
Leave a comment at the bottom of this post with your favorite spot! 


(behind Frothy Monkey - 2509 12th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37204)



This bridge was one of the coolest places to see views of the city! Not only did we get some pretty amazing photos here, but it was so fun to walk through and see everything from one spot! 


(John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge)




A must-see mural that everyone has to take a photo in front of at least once in their life! I remember taking a picture here years ago on Fourth of July and love to compare it with these pictures now!


(I Believe in Nashville sign - 2702 12th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37204) 




(Draper James - 2608 12th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37204)




The famous wings mural! Another must-see spot while in Nashville. And while you're there, make sure to walk around The Gulch to see cute stores and more fun murals for picture taking! 


(The Gulch - What Lifts You Wings - 302 11th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203)






(Kittenish Store - 304 11th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203)

They even had Friends on a projector screen on the wall to enjoy watching while you shop! 




(Uncommon James - 601 9th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203)

Kristin Cavallari's Jewelry & Home goods store with a cute wings mural and minimalist aesthetic! 
















(No Baked Cookie Dough - (multiple locations)
117 28TH Ave N Nashville, TN 37203
1120 4th Ave N #102 Nashville, TN 37208
1200 Villa Pl #113 Nashville, TN 37212)

The best cookie dough dessert you will ever ever have! I still crave it and wish we had something this good here in FL. 






(Forever 21 at The Mall at Green Hills )
















(Broadway & downtown, this photo was taken at a bus station close to Broadway)







(See a concert! I saw Bailey Bryan at The High Watt - 1 Cannery Row, Nashville, TN 37203) 





Have a lunch picnic at the Parthenon on the grass and then take Nashville-worthy photos! 


(The Parthenon) 






Not necessarily Nashville but same trip - 




Something everyone should do at some point on their bucket list: a cave tour!
This one especially is unique and so cool because they actually do concerts inside the cave. We didn't know while visiting until we heard music during our tour and found out that a popular folk indie type of band was doing soundcheck for their concert that day, so we were able to hear some of that! 


(Cumberland Caverns in McMinnville, TN) 












Snow!!! Or ice, but I like to think snow haha. This is definitely something we don't see every day here in Florida, so it was like an answer to prayer that we were able to see fall leaves and snow all in one trip! 
















Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails. 
Proverbs 19:21


You May Also Like

0 comments