Apple Cider Vinegar...Shampoo!?

by - July 20, 2019



I know, I know, you're probably thinking "apple cider vinegar in shampoo? won't that smell weird?!"

Trust me, I thought that same thing at first. But, given that this is the third time I've collaborated with Maple Holistics, I had a good feeling that they would make it totally different than what I'd expect - which they did! Their new Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo actually has rosemary and wild mint essential oils in it, which gives it that nice summer-y type of scent that you'll love too.

This new shampoo they have added works to restore shine and volume in a natural way. I've taken my time to really get a feel for it before writing this post, so I can definitely say that I've noticed a difference. My hair can go longer between washes and actually hold a curl for longer than an hour (that is if it's not raining outside, lol). It also has more natural shine to it and isn't as flat in this summer humidity, which is a big plus!

They were so sweet to throw in one of their Acai Berry Vitamin E + Shea Butter chapsticks too! It's all natural, smells so good and feels so good as well. I looked it up and saw that it actually comes in a pack of 4 therapeutic lip balms for under $10! The other flavors included are peppermint, pomegranate, and vanilla - cue heart eyes 😍

As I mentioned before, I have collaborated with Maple Holistics three times now and absolutely love their brand, the products that they deliver, and what they stand for! Their naturally based shampoo is so affordable (at only $12.95 for a bottle of this one!), cruelty free, and all around a great product.

They have also started a new Recycling Program that you can read more about on their page! Basically, when you return 6 bottles of their shampoos that you have finished, they will send you a free bottle of shampoo or donate the equivalent to a charity.

I love supporting a company like this that is so environmentally friendly and and stands for good things in a natural way that also benefits your hair! ♡



Shop the look 


You May Also Like

0 comments