Get Pink For Fashion's Finest

by - August 29, 2019



It's that time of year again - with all of the fashion weeks approaching and industry events in full swing! I love to prep for this season by searching for fashion events and shows around the area. When I came across Fashion's Finest Tampa Bay, I knew I couldn't wait to attend - I mean, a free opening night fashion party and it's dress pink?! Just say the word 'pink' and I'm there.




Thursday, August 29 (today) is the Opening Night "Get Pink" Models Cocktail Party, which is free to attend and will even have live entertainment! It starts at 6:30 pm at the Hilton Garden Inn lobby in Wesley Chapel. The dress code is pink, as I've mentioned I am so excited about. I bought a bright pink cocktail dress about 3 months ago and haven't had a good reason to wear it until now!

Then on Saturday, August 31 at 6 pm at the same venue (Hilton Garden Inn) is the runway presentation! General admission tickets are $30 and VIP with front row seating is $50 for a ticket. Not only are the designers local from Tampa for the most part but there are also designers from Jamaica and Nigeria presenting their collections. Everyone has so much talented that I'm sure is going to make for an amazing night and an incredible show!


These events are put on by talented people who are passionate about fashion and supporting those in the industry. As it says on the event website, "Our mission is to help these designers start realizing their dreams by placing them on a platform that will enhance their growth and provide added visibility for their brands."


You can find more information and buy tickets/rsvp to the events here! I can't wait for tonight, so if you're there definitely come say hi - I'll be the girl dressed head to toe in pink. ♡


You May Also Like

0 comments