Announcing My New Styling Business!

by - August 14, 2019



"Who are you talking to?" "My stylist, needed some outfit advice"

So excited to finally officially announce that I am starting my own personal styling business!

You can find more information on styling services at the end of this post or the 'personal styling' tab on the top left corner of the blog! ♥

If you have kept up with me or seen any posts here or there, you'll know I've been in fashion for the past few years - and loving it. From the blog to internships to styling with other companies, I never would have thought that this life would lead me here. But here I am, and now I couldn't imagine it any other way!

Since the beginning of this year, I've thought about styling on my own. I loved my job as a stylist and thought about what it would be like to do it myself and have more of a say in it. To help others find a style that they love so that they can feel confident as their best selves. When things started to fall through with the companies that I worked for - one that I left because the way it was set up wasn't working well for me but was still a great experience, and the other shut down completely shortly after - I knew that there was no better time than now to start my own.

So I put everything together, worked day and night to make a fun printable style quiz, create documents, research all the business things, and so on so forth. Then life got in the way a bit and I found myself putting it off. I would say "oh I'll start next week when I feel better or when this person isn't in town or when I'm back from being out of town" with all the excuses to not do what I really wanted to do.

Why is it so easy to stall when it comes to living out our dreams? I think it has to do with fear. The past few months of preparation have been both great and incredibly scary. Staring me in the face are questions that I don't have answers to, like what if I'm not good enough, what if I don't make it or it doesn't work out, what if people don't like me or my styling, what if what if what if.

But those kind of what if questions really don't get you anywhere, besides stuck right where you're at. It's what's on the other side that propels you forward. The better what-if's. What if I do make it. What if this is what I'm supposed to do and where I'm supposed to be. What if I love doing this and it really does make a difference in people's lives.

It's all in how you look at it. I decided this week that I was done waiting and putting off what I really wanted to do. I'm over allowing fear to keep me from really living and reaching others through style.
"Cheer up! On your feet! He is calling you." Mark 10:49
In their hearts  humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps. ♥

So here I am, ready to go. And I can't wait to work with you to help make all of your style dreams come true. ♡


My goal is to style wardrobes to their fullest potential to bring out each individual’s personal sense of style in order to look and feel like their best self. Building positive, long lasting connections that establish empowerment and offering a fresh perspective on style along with personalized, budget-friendly service to gain confidence in one’s style. 


Email me for inquiries/more information! 



Styling Services -  


Style Talks!  FREE (limited time)

Required for all new clients to get to know your style!
We will meet at a coffee shop of your choice (or speak over the phone) 
and go over all things style! 
I have everything prepared for a fun conversation to get to
know your style and where to go from here with wardrobe/style/life goals.

We will follow up with a wardrobe session (in person or video call!),
a shopping venture, or a wardrobe building list if you prefer to shop on your own! 


*FREE for month of August!*
Normally $20/session




'Shop Your Closet' - Full Session (4-5 hours)


Need a closet refresh?
Let me help organize your wardrobe, 
selecting items that don't benefit your style and those that do.
After we finish a closet clean-up, 
I will style outfits based off of what you have 
and 
show you how to style your wardrobe to its fullest potential!
Finishing with a shopping list to fill in the wardrobe gaps 
based on your personal style.


Limited time only $100/
4-5 hour session! 

↩ photo by Chelsea Fern




Need some inspiration for your wardrobe
but don't want a full closet clean-up? 
Book a mini session, 
and I will help you organize and 
style new outfits from your closet. 
Be prepared to fall back in love with the clothes you already own!



Starting at only $35/
1-2 hour session!


↩ photo by Chelsea Fern 



Event Styling 


Not sure what to wear for your upcoming event?
Let me help you find the perfect outfit! 
For weddings, parties, vacations, and so on, 
I will style the outfit of your dreams 
based on your style/budget preferences! 




Starting at $25/session, plus cost of outfit
rate varies based on time/amount!


 photo by Julia Marie Chew




Let's Go Shopping 


Don't have time to shop, 
or prefer to have someone else shop for you?

Send me your shopping list - over text, phone call, or in person,
and I will do the heavy lifting for you!





Starting at $25/session, plus cost of items,
rate varies based on time/amount!







Don't wait on your style! Let me help you reach your goals 
today ♡
Book an appointment here ↷  or contact me! 



I can't wait to speak with you and help with all of your style needs!
Email me with any inquiries, & I will get back to you within 24 hours. 
Instagram: @ahappyblur



Shop the look

You May Also Like

0 comments