Influenster Flawless VoxBox

by - November 07, 2016




The Flawless VoxBox from Influenster arrived, and I have been loving it!
From nail polish to yummy treats, this box has me totally pampered.
I received this with Influenster from taking a survey. Although the products were complimentary for testing purposes, all of my opinions are my own.

With that said, let's tell you all about the contents of this box!

First up, there is the Dr. Teal's Eucalyptus Epsom Salt Soak.
This was a-m-a-z-i-n-g. The perfect opportunity to use this came up after a long Saturday of running around town and attending events. I drew a bath, poured in the epsom salts, put on a face mask, and let myself relax. The room immediately smelled so good, and the bath relieved all of the stress from the day. My muscles felt renewed - if it hadn't been for this, my back would have been dying after being on my feet all day. Overall, this product was definitely top-notch.

Next is the Simple Skincare Cleansing Facial Wipes.
Again, I loved these. I had been previously using a cheapy brand of facial wipes as a makeup remover, which left my eyes feeling stingy and my face oily. But, with these wipes, my eyes didn't sting, my face reacted well to it, and I was left looking actually clean and makeup free. With one swipe, it removed my makeup easily. No harsh scrubbing necessary. For now on, I am using these to remove makeup at the end of the day. Also in the box was a water based sample of makeup remover from Simple Skincare. This worked wonders as well, as it quickly removed all traces of makeup and felt nice on my sensitive skin.

Next up is another one of my favorites: SinfulColors nail polish. This was in a matte red shade called "Miss Klaws" by Kylie Jenner, in the Trend Matters Kollection. I used this almost as soon as I opened up the box. It's the perfect color for fall to make anyone feel fabulous but not too flashy. The matte tones down the red to create a flawless look. The polish stayed on for a good while and received many compliments.

An Ebates card was the next item in the box. I immediately signed up to start shopping and earn cash back when I do so. Now shopping has double the perks: cute things and money back!
I love this feature that Ebates has created!

Up next is Harvest Snaps. These are green pea crisps that many people are familiar with. I'll be honest, I'm not a big "snacker" with these, but I did find them to actually taste nice. To me, they tasted like healthier, thicker, potato chips. If that's what you're into, then definitely try it out!

There were a couple of different Yogi Tea packets added as well. I mixed up the Soothing Rose Hibiscus Skin Detox tea one morning, only to realize how much greater it would have gone along with a bubble bath at night. This is a great tea to start your morning or end your night. It had a light and sweet flavor and did help to bring out my glow.

The final item in the box was Covergirl So Lashy! by blastPRO Mascara. I usually tend to wear false lashes when I go out, because my natural eyelashes are so short and unnoticeable. But, when I tried this out, I really saw a difference in how it made my lashes look. They were long and thick, without the help of falsies! This product also has new features, such as a ball on the tip to brush up hard to reach corners on the lashes.


Overall, I very much enjoyed testing out the contents of my Flawless VoxBox. Many great items were included to help me look and feel flawless! What would you include in your flawless box?


You May Also Like

0 comments