spring break

by - March 05, 2016



It has been a week. 
From enduring cold weather at the beach, to mini golfing, to grocery shopping...
Spring Break in Panama City Beach was a success and an experience to be remembered. 
We got a group of friends together that had known each other since elementary school, so being able to share this trip with these people was a treat in itself. 
My favorite part about visiting Panama is always the pretty sunsets. 
If it wasn't so cold I would've spent every spare moment laying out and listening to the waves. 
But the cold led us to find other activities to do as a group, like the mirror maze, shopping, bowling, mini golfing, and even just cooking food together. 

As a result of moving around often, it's tough to find close friends. 
People drift and don't typically stay in contact once you're not a constant part of their life anymore.
So, saying I'm thankful to still have friends that think about me even when we're not in each other's lives very much anymore is an understatement.  
I have been abundantly blessed to have people in my life that care about me. 
Even if at times I feel like I have no one, I must remind myself that's not true. 
Because although people may not understand me, they do still love me. 
And that's all that counts.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love these photos! the beach is so beautiful. I live in Florida too, but I haven't been to the beach in awhile. So sad right? SIGH! I need to take a trip to the beach soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really is; I don't go often either haha, isn't it funny how those who live closest to the beach don't usually visit it much?
      What part of Florida are you from?! I'm from Tampa!

      Delete