festival style

by - March 11, 2016



Black romper: Bethany Mota (Aeropostle) // Black booties: (similar here) // Hat & Sunglasses: Target // Bag: Earthbound Trading Company // Jewelry: various

Festival season is right around the corner!
To gear up, I've styled a boho look and added in some photo's from Florida's Strawberry Festival (my first festival of the season). 
I have found that bohemian style is all about accessories. 
So pile on the necklaces, arm candy, hats, sunnies, and you are set.
I always look forward to this season, mostly for everyone's pictures of their own festival looks and the music and the fun. It's a time when everyone just feels free.
But, this year I went to the Strawberry Festival not for the rides...or the concerts...but for the food.
Yeah, you heard me right.
Krispy Kreme cheeseburgers, frozen lemonade, strawberry shortcake, fried EVERYTHING.
Ugh. So good. Yet so bad.
It's a good thing it's only a once a year thing for me.
But it's nice to indulge every once in a while and treat yo'self.



Wishing you all a bright festival season, and can't wait to see your own posts!
What festivals are you going to? Coachella, anyone?


You May Also Like

0 comments