A day at the Paris café

by - January 30, 2016



 Trench Coat: London Fog // Sweater: J.C. Penney's // Jeans: Iris Jeans // Scarf: Burlington // Shoes: Charlotte Russe // Purse: Anne Klein

So last week I drove with my mom and sister to South Florida to visit my brother for his birthday
(and of course because we had to see the cutest nephew ever, so sorry he's not shown:( ), and we ate lunch at the most darling little Paris café.
The pastries were all ah-mazing  -  really, who could go wrong with a chocolate croissant? The atmosphere took me to the city of my dreams. And, the outside table setting was like something you see in all the photos of French café's. If only it wasn't too cold to sit out there on that day. Surprisingly, even South Florida gets a bit chilly in the winter.
But anyways, of course I HAD to take photos and wear something somewhat French-chic. I love simple, charming experiences like this. Preparing myself for the real deal….one day.
What do you enjoy getting out and doing? And what are some of your dream places to travel to?
(Paris is on the top of my list, for sure) 

sending love and all things good, xx
 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Katlin,

    What a beautiful post. I was lucky enough to visit Paris last year. Beautiful city just wish we had more than a day there. We hit the ground running and the adventure will be in my heart forever. I have pictures on FB if you would like to see. Best of luck to you on your blog. It is beautiful as the creator.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds lovely; I will have to check it out! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete