fall hairstyles with tea tree shampoo

by - November 13, 2017


Ever have one of those days when you're rushing out the door with only 5 minutes to do your hair, which isn't enough time to straighten/curl it of course, so you have to throw it up and it just turns into a disheveled mess? We've all been there. Especially days when you've just washed your hair and have no time to fix its natural texture.

I've put together 5 quick and easy, no heat hairstyles with just these times in mind. No more mess, just a simple, put-together look that's perfect for fall!

I have teamed up with tea tree shampoo from Maple Holistics to bring you this post. The sweet people with this company sent over one of their special formula natural shampoos for me to try, and I absolutely adore it! The shampoo has a nice scent that comes from a blend of tea tree, rosemary, and lavender, and it works wonders with my hair. I love how natural it is and the healing effects of it!

Maple Holistics offers a free samples program so that you can try their products at no cost, while learning about their company that is all natural, cruelty free, and based in the U.S. 

Upon receiving and trying out the shampoo, I styled some hairstyles that I typically do throughout the fall season and thought y'all could try too. Keep reading and let me know which is your favorite!





the low pony with wrap-around braid

This is probably one of the simplest things to do with your hair. Just pull it back in a low pony tail, leaving some loose strands that frame the face, braid a section of the pony tail and wrap it around to cover the hairband, pinning in place. There you have it! Make sure to have a few bobby pins on hand to keep it secure.

Also, I apologize in advance for the grainy photos - didn't realize the camera focused on the garland on the wall instead of me haha.



the loose side braid

Another easy-peasy style. Just loosely braid your hair to the side, leaving your natural bangs out, then tug at the braid to give it that full and wispy effect. I love this look when I'm not sure what to do with my hair but want some kind of different style!



the braided side bun

While this may look more complicated than the other hairstyles, trust me when I say it's not at all! That side braid in the above style? All you have to do is take that and twist it into a bun, then pin pin pin! Use enough bobby pins to secure it so that it stays in place, and maybe a touch of hairspray as well. Then there you have it, a chic and simple updo!


the double side braids

Can you tell I like braids during the fall? They're seriously the simplest styles to do in a rush! For this one, just split your hair in half, braid each side, then pull apart as usual. Keep some loose wispy strands out again as a frame for your face. Cute, simple, fall look!


the half-up kardashian hair

As you can tell by the name, this look is definitely Kardashian inspired haha! They all have such full hair, and I've found the trick to mimick that! Pull your hair up in a half-up pony, securing with a hairband. Most people stop at this point, but to really create that full, thick style, you have to take a handful of bobby pins and pin each side around the hairband until the hair around it is lifted and in place. Then you'll be ready to go in no time with flawless hair that's kept out of your face!




I hope that this post has been beneficial and that you will look into Maple Holistics natural tea tree shampoo for this fall season! 

Even in the rush of life and the holidays approaching, I am reminded by the print on my wall that "God is always good and we are always loved." And that's just how I try to live my life. I know how loved I am and definitely feel it and am thankful for it. And I can't possibly express how appreciative I am for God's goodness, as He continues to provide everything I lack and everything I need, even when I didn't know that I needed it. He is truly good, and I just hope that you'll see His goodness and His love today, tomorrow, and every day moving forward. ♡







And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. 
Romans 8:28

You May Also Like

0 comments