SHEIN Shopping Haul Outfits

by - May 06, 2019



You know that feeling when you order a really good haul and can't stop thinking about it as you anticipate its arrival? That's how I felt after I ordered this Shein shopping haul, because I'm telling y'all, it's a good one! It came in the mail in only 6 days - so quick for an international store!

Everything is under $10, true to size (I'm 5'1 and wearing xs in all items), and so trendy and cute. I can't wait to wear these pieces on repeat!

Sometimes people hear that Shein is a China-based store and can be skeptical about it because of that, which is totally understandable, but I'm sharing this to show y'all some of my best finds on there that are definitely worth the purchase! I think that Shein is definitely the top China-based online store, as it always carries good items. The jewelry is my favorite for trendy pieces that you want to wear here and there or not sure how long the trend will last. Definitely not investment items, but they are perfect for chic statement accessories!


I linked the outfits under 'shop my looks' page but thought I would link them here too for easy access so you can shop my favorite items from Shein! Some of the items are showing a different price for some reason but when you click on the item it will take you to the page with the right price. This isn't sponsored - just great finds that I wanted to share! ♡


















Let me know your favorites in the comments or on Instagram/Facebook (@ahappyblur across social media)!




They are to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share.
1 Timothy 6:18

Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 
2 Corinthians 9:7 


You May Also Like

0 comments