Florida Keys Vacation

by - May 31, 2018



It's been a few weeks but I'm finally posting about my trip to the Keys!

We spent a lot of time at the beach, did a lot of eating, and had a lot of fun under the sun. While myself and just a few others stayed the whole week, my entire family (13 people's worth - and that's literally just parents, siblings/their wives, and nephew.. not even extended family) came down for the weekend.

The best day out of all isn't pictured here because we were out on the water all day so I couldn't bring my camera. But, it was the best because we were all enjoying doing something together. The whole fam took a paddle board/kayak tiki bar hopping tour and I'm not sure if we've ever had such a good time before. I remember thinking as we sipped on frozen drinks at the first tiki stop that this was pretty much as close to perfect as a day could get. There's just a good feeling about having those you love close and in good spirits, no cares in the world, just happy going along with the day.

The next day we piled into the cars and headed down to Key West to walk around the cute little island town. We saw all the cool landmarks, making sure to snap photos along the way, which is what you see above here!

I tied up my new sun dress/tunic from Shop Fashion Style into a cute off the shoulder top, paired with white denim shorts and slide on mules. This tunic was the absolute perfect piece to bring along with me on vacation (I was ecstatic when it came in just in time!). The versatility allowed me to wear it three ways - with jeans, shorts, or as a simple dress. I'm even thinking of more ways to style it now and my next post will be all about it!

But if you can't wait until then - or just really want to know more about Shop Fashion Style (I know I would), here's some details! I love this online shop not only because it offers a variety of stylish clothing, but it gives back and gives shopping a greater purpose. With every purchase, they give a clothing item to someone in need - such as a person without a home who is getting back on her feet and needs something to wear to a job interview.

If you'd like to support this shop that is doing incredible things, all you have to do is go shopping! Whether it's ordering something cute for yourself or as a gift for someone else, just by buying something can you give back. Don't forget if you do find something to order, use my code for an extra 10% discount and free shipping! code: AHAPPYBLUR10


Now that I've talked a bit about that, back to the trip!

As you can see from the pictures, it was such a good time well spent with family. If you ever make it down to the Keys, make sure to leave a comment or send a message and we can chat all about it!

I'll try to do more travel type posts, especially around Florida during this summer season. Don't forget to comment your favorite spots and things to do. I'd love to hear from you too!


You May Also Like

0 comments