time

by - July 21, 2016


Watch: JORD // Jacket: H&M // Top: Victoria's Secret // Black Jeans: American Eagle // Shoes: Charlotte Russe // Bag: Steve Madden


Anyone who knows me knows that I am not the best with time. Ok, I'm actually very bad at it.
Always tell me an hour ahead of the time you actually want me somewhere. Seriously.
But I recently received a watch in the mail (hence the emphasis on the watch) that I'm hoping will help with this reoccurring dilemma.
This beautiful wood watch was sized to fit me perfectly, making it unique - and a cool gift, for all of your late buddies like me. This is the best watch for women and for men, as it's very versatile. I love to wear black, so this fits right in with my wardrobe. So if you're looking for a unique gift, try this women's watch (or men's watch - works either way). Links below -

https://www.woodwatches.com/shop/women/#ahappyblur
https://www.woodwatches.com/series/fieldcrest/dark-sandalwood/#ahappyblur


It's been a little bit since I've posted on here, and I have never been happier to jump back in (I was dying to do a photo shoot). If you know of any photographers or bloggers in the Tampa, FL area - or anywhere in Florida really - please let me know. I would love to work with more people and do some collabs!

There hasn't been enough time lately. Or maybe I just haven't used it wisely. Despite which one it is, I always seem to be running out of time. Time to do things. Time with people.
I find myself in moments that I want to last forever. And then there are the moments that I want to be over with already but seem to go on for a lifetime.
I'm the type of person who warms up after a little bit of time. But so often I'm not granted that opportunity.
Everything moves so fast, and before I know it they're halfway out the door as I'm standing there in the hallway wishing they didn't have to leave.
Because the thing is, with some people no amount of time feels like enough.
And things can change with time. And I guess I'm just afraid of what could change, of what could go wrong. With time people drift. People change their minds. Life happens. Jobs are gained and taken away. Houses are lost. People leave.
And it's easy to feel overwhelmed by what could happen with time. It's easy to give up on it all. Before it gives up on you.
But one thing we are promised is that this, the person who left, the job that you lost, the house that was foreclosed on, these things that are happening in our lives are coming together for the greater good. I know you can't see it now. How could you when there's a storm cloud all around? But just a little bit past that cloud, the rain lightens and your destination is waiting for you.
There is something better coming. With time.
See we really don't have to be afraid of time. Because although there are bad things that could happen there are also good.
And the bad things work together to push us towards something better.
So what is there really to be afraid of, if time is actually on our side?

And if it is not, if you are someone who is counting down the days until time runs out, there is more to look forward to for you as well. No one is given forever on this earth. And I know it's scary to think about, but wouldn't you feel better with the reassurance that there is more for you too?
There's more beyond just the days of this life.
God is waiting for you. After all, you came from somewhere. Now is time to go back.
But it's up to you to decide.
As for me, God is the only hope I have in anything, especially in time.


And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28



Similar Jacket


Nasty Gal
H&M
Urban Outfitters




Fieldcrest Dark Sandalwood Watch




Watches Made From 100% Natural Wood by JORD






You May Also Like

0 comments