leopard layers winter outfit - Fashion Gift Guide

by - December 10, 2020



The weather has finally cooled off enough here in Florida to wear layers again! Are you a fan of the cold weather or prefer the warmer temps? I've seen a lot of places already snowing, which is this Floridian's dream. 

This outfit from the beginning of the year was one of my favorites, so I thought what better to post with the Fashion Gift Guide? I made two guides for this - one girly style and one trendy

This year I set the intention to wear my style boldly, no matter what others think. Living somewhere that isn't quite a fashion capital, people often give looks when someone is dressed up out of the normal jeans and t-shirt. 

Dressing my best is a standard I've always tried to follow but cared a bit too much about if I would stand out among the sweatshirts and the crocs. So this year I wanted to embrace my own sense of style and wear outfits I love, that show who I am as a person and a stylist. 

Although there have definitely been times I didn't see coming, I took it day by day, followed how I felt, and even staying home styled outfits and dressed up many days just to feel a little more motivated and like myself! Of course there are days when I just want to be cozy, but I try to take a stylish approach and make sure comfortable also means chic.

Fashion is a process, and we each have our own styles that once we find makes it so much easier feel confident in what we're wearing. So if you have a different style than someone else, remember that it's okay! We're all different, and that is what makes fashion, and people, so amazing. 



Shop the gift guides below for the fashion person in your life!
And then keep scrolling for outfit details & shop the look!


SHOP THE FASHION GIFT GUIDES!







Gifts for those in your life who are all about style.
Screenshot each guide to shop if you have the LikeToKnow.It app
or shop individual items on the scroll bar below!










Shop the look




Do not let your adorning be external—
the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear—
but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the
imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit,
which in God's sight is very precious.
1 Peter 3:3-4

Do not be conformed to this world,
but be transformed by the renewal of your mind,
that by testing you may discern what is the will of God,
what is good and acceptable and perfect.
Romans 12:2

You May Also Like

0 comments