Favorite Florida Fall Farm | Sweetfields Farm

by - October 20, 2020



What better way to spend a fall day in October than at the farm?! 
Sweetfields Farm is a must-visit during the fall season! 

Even during this craziness of a year, this has been one of the only activities that has made life feel a little normal. This year marks the third year visiting the farm in the fall, and they had everything up and running - maybe even a few more things to do this year too! Read the post with last year's visit and outfit! We started at the pumpkin patch where there are so many photos ops, then checked out inside the barn for mini pumpkins. After that, we made our way over to pick up some fresh squeezed lemonade (honestly the best lemonade ever - I get it every year!) and walked through the open land where they had all kinds of activities for the kids and animals in pens like goats and pigs. 

Toward the back of the farm were sunflowers and zucchini that you can pick right from the ground - we got our share and later made zucchini boats stuffed with ground turkey and cheese inside the giant zucchinis that they had at the farm! And if you choose to pick sunflowers, you can make your own arrangement and put it in one of the glass mason jars provided. 

We also walked through the front of the mini corn maze - there's a larger one that you can go through but that always makes me nervous about not finding my way out! You can scroll to the bottom of this post to see photos in the corn maze, which even the mini one is still tall and fun to go through. 

Our final activity at the farm was the hay ride that takes you around the farm for a nice breezy fall tour! 
If there's one place you visit during the fall, this is it. Always will be my favorite Florida fall farm! 



-------------------------


One memory that stood out from this day - at the lemonade stand, one of the ladies working there turned to me and asked, "And who are you today?" 

I didn't know what to say, because all I could think was um did I miss something...are people dressing up early for halloween...am I supposed to be someone else? 

So she asked again, "Who are you today?" 

Still not sure what to say, my mom next to me spoke up and said "well she is just herself." 

And the lady responded, "Oh, I thought you were someone famous." 

So of course my mom made a plug for me, as I still was so caught off guard I didn't know what was going on or what to say, and she told the lady that I am a fashion blogger and stylist. 

The lady said, "Oh, well I can see that - you're glowing. I wish you the best with that!" 


That conversation - which I took hardly any part of because I was just so confused haha - really made me think. Who am I? If someone asks me that again, what do I tell them? That I'm a fashion blogger, stylist, writer? Or that I am a Christ follower saved by grace? Maybe even that I'm a friend, daughter, sister? 

The truth is, I don't think any of us can answer that question so simply. Because everyone is a collection of many things that make us who we are. 

Who am I? Well, I'm a lot of things. You'll just have to follow along to see. 


I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; 
Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 
Psalm 139:14 

For you are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 
Galatians 3:26 
 

And of course the corn maze! 
This is so fun to walk through and makes for some amazing photos. 
Take your fresh lemonade with you and find your way from start to finish! 
(and this is just the mini maze!)



Shop the look 

You May Also Like

0 comments