Two Stylish One-Piece Swimsuits For Summer

by - April 15, 2019



Who else loves a one-piece swim suit?! (If you don't, well, that's about to change. 😉)

Not only does a one-piece have a great style-factor about it, but it's perfect for those days when you want to look good without showing off or would like to eat however much you want at the beach or even might feel sort of bloated - trust me, we've all been there! I love that I can wear these and still feel totally confident.

I recently ordered this burgundy wrap style swimsuit and shiny glitter lace-up swimsuit from Rovlet, and they are so cute! Definitely going in my summer wardrobe staples. I love that the burgundy wrap swimsuit creates a cinched defined waistline, not to mention the shade made me look instantly tan even when I'm pale as a ghost. And the shiny glitter suit is so simple but in a stylish statement kind of way. The lace-up detail is everything, and it's a great one-piece that you can just throw on and go, or add a jacket, belt, jewelry, and other accessories to amp up your beach look!

Rovlet is so sweet and is offering a 10% off coupon for y'all: LOVELY10
Their prices are already so low, so this is an incredible deal! I've already got my eye on a few more of the swim suits too. You can look them up on Instagram to see more of their styles - @rovletofficial @rovlet_us ♥


While the swimsuits are so cute and great for summer, the only downside was the straps on the burgundy piece - they were a bit long, great for a tall or even average size person! But as a petite person, I did have to pin them up, which is a super easy fix though. I just wanted to make sure this is completely honest so that if you're petite as well you know what to expect! As I said though, it's something that is totally workable, so I would still absolutely order it - just keep those safety pins on hand!


What swimsuit styles are your favorite for summer?! Drop a comment below! ♡


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My previous blog post talked about life changes, which included my new job and the indecision to stay with it or not. So I thought I'd give a quick update on that - I left the job! It's been a week now since my last day with it, and it's starting to set in that I don't have that comfort blanket of a secure hourly paid job anymore. But I also feel like I can breathe again and not under the stress that I was. Like the peace is restored in my life and I can finally start going after what God is calling me to.

Not only do I have more time to actually do things now like go to the beach - hallelujah because summer time can be fun again - but I have the time to really do what I love and what I'm supposed to do. God's placed this drive in me to grow the blog, start my styling business with actual in-person clients, and even write a book - my mom would be over the moon reading this, she's always wanted me to write!

Sometimes I think there's a beauty in letting go of things that we know aren't right for us. We've created this stigma that quitting is weak and you have to care more about what people think than your own sanity. But that is so far beyond the truth. Quitting is being strong enough to say 'hey this isn't working and I don't think it's the best thing for me, so I am going to let go and move forward to something better.' It's ok to not have it all figured out. God will guide you and place you exactly where you need to be.

And caring what people think, well, that's something I've done to the point that it hurts my own health and wellness. We have to find that line between caring about people and caring about ourselves enough to know what's right and what's not and not allowing their opinions to stand in the way of that.

It's all about balance and doing what we know and feel is the right thing moving forward. If you think a change is needed in your life too, go ahead and make that change. Don't think too much or worry yourself out of it. You're on the path that God has you on, and even this has a way of learning and growing into a stronger person. Make a change for the better, and you'll start to see everything else change as well. ♡



You May Also Like

0 comments