Favorite Spring Dresses Under $50

by - April 21, 2018



Spring has come and I am here for it! Not sure if the cold fronts have officially ended yet, but I'll be soaking up the warm weather until it gets dreadfully hot for summer.

Anyhow, is anyone else loving the wrap dress and delicate floral trend right now? This has to be one of my favorite dress styles as of late, so I thought I would share with y'all some of top picks for spring dresses - all under $50 because your girl is on a budget too. Some of these are different styles, including sundresses and sleeve details, but they're all so gorgeous I just wanted to show you all!


You can shop my favorite spring dresses under $50 below. ♡






Lately I have been shopping so much, because that's what I do for a job! I never thought I'd be able to say that, but here I am. And I'm not mad about it haha. It's interesting to see how things happen in life. I've always loved shopping, since I was in elementary school. Not once did I think about having a career doing that. Everyone always pointed me towards the more "practical" things like further education, 9-5 jobs, you know the drill. But pretty soon after graduating high school, I figured out that I didn't want to be stuck in the endless rat race that everyone else seemed to be in.

I wanted to be able to say that I love what I do, whatever that may be. One thing led to another after I started this blog, and the doors that God has opened (and closed to help steer me to the open ones) have led me to what should have been the most obvious dream job.

While I know that this is just a step in my career, it is one that allows me to say that I love what I do and am working towards doing just that as well. I want to help others in finding their style and also their confidence, using this as a ministry to connect with people through fashion and even help lead them to the Lord, the One who has placed me here today. He doesn't do things on accident. And I am seeing so clearly how it's all playing out for the glory of His kingdom, to draw the broken, the lost, the dejected back to Him. ♡





"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." 
Jeremiah 29:11


May the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, equip you with everything good for doing His will, and may He work in us what is pleasing to Him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen. 
Hebrews 13: 20-21


You May Also Like

0 comments