3 Last Minute Easter Outfits

by - March 31, 2018


Floral Skirt + Bell Sleeve Top





Kimono + Cami + Mini Skirt






Poncho/Flowy Top + Mini Skirt





Easter is, well, tomorrow.... meant to publish this way earlier haha! But it's up now for all of my fellow last minute people. These are simple outfits to recreate yourself just in case you haven't been able to find your Easter dress yet for tomorrow. Typically if I can't find one by now, I just dress up a skirt in Spring colors and patterns, and it's pretty much the same thing - if not better - as a dress!

This year I couldn't find a dress myself until literally last night. After searching all of the nearby stores, I finally found something that I liked! Last year I didn't go out and buy a dress though, so I stuck with dress up a skirt idea and it worked out perfectly.

After all, Easter isn't really about the dresses, or the candy, or the bunnies, or the egg hunts, or even going to church on Sunday morning. It's about the resurrection of our Savior from the grave. It's about celebrating that joyous day that He rose up, leaving our sins buried, forgiven, forgotten. So that we might one day rise up too and have this amazing connection with Him.

So often it's easy to get stuck in the rush of the season, trying to make everything perfect, from the outfit to the activities. And we forget that those things aren't actually so important. I've come to the conclusion recently that the more I try to take on every task, running in circles trying to get it all finished, the more overwhelmed and behind I feel. But it's the time that I take out of the day to sit still, doing nothing but talking with Jesus, getting in the Word and getting to know Him, that make the difference in everything. All of those tasks on my to do list suddenly feel not so big.

This Easter, how about we put everything aside and really just focus on the reason for the day that we so often overlook. Just dwell in the joyous occasion of Jesus Christ our Savior rising up and giving us saving grace. ♡


In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, "Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; He has risen! Remember how He told you, while He was still with you in Galilee: "The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.'" 
Luke 24:5-7


You May Also Like

0 comments