favorite eyeglasses picks for spring

by - January 11, 2018



One of my favorite things to share with y'all are new collections by quality brands. Which is why I'm using this post to share the new Spring Collection of eyeglasses by Warby Parker!

These are some of the most stylish glasses that I have seen. And, seeing that I have been on the hunt for new glasses - mine are quite a few years old so not such a great prescription anymore - this couldn't have come at a better time! There's nothing like a new look, and glasses add an easy, flexible option to update your style and also see clearer. Not only are these glasses stylish, but they also include 100% UV protection, scratch-resistant, and anti-reflective lenses.

Some of my favorites of this collection are Hughes Small in Chestnut Crystal, Bell in Hazelnut Crystal, Louise Metal in Rose Gold, Millie in Lychee Crystal, and Nora in Rose Gold.



┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈



When I'm wearing my old glasses that have a weak prescription, I often feel very out of it. Same thing happens when I try reading devotionals while feeling tired. Sometimes I think it's just necessary to put down the devotional. 

This may sound like I have lost my mind, but hear me out. I have found myself getting lost in the every day routine of life. Just like I snooze through my alarms, I also snooze through my morning devotional, struggling to stay awake enough to read it and as a result not grasping much from it. Then night comes and I'm a bit more aware of what I'm reading before sleep, but it's still just routine. 

So often we get caught up in checking off our daily devotionals that we don't really connect with the Lord. It's like reading a book that someone wrote about your friend. While you learn and understand more about that friend, it doesn't give you the same kind of connection as speaking one on one with that person. 

Yes it is important to read and learn about our Savior. But if we really want to have a personal connection with Him, sometimes we have to put the devotional down and just sit in prayer. Sometimes ya just gotta talk to Him. Spill your heart about what's been bothering you recently, share your hopes and desires, tell Him about people that you care for. He wants to hear it all. 

I hope this makes sense to you. It's not that I don't support devotional time - I cherish it very much and make it a point to set aside time daily to get in the Word. Reading about our God is vital to growing in Him and knowing our Savior better. But sometimes, it's crucial to our relationships with Christ to really just talk to Him, connect and grow with Him.

So as we update our glasses to focus better, let's update our daily habits as well and really dig deep instead of just living in a mediocre fashion. ♡



I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which He has called you, the riches of His glorious inheritance in His holy people...
Ephesians 1:18

You May Also Like

0 comments