nordstrom anniversary sale favorites

by - July 17, 2017



It's that time of year again! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (aka Blogger Christmas) is in full swing, coming at us with the cuuutest things, yet again. I'm not one to shop at the store all the time - just because my wallet is kept pretty tight these days. But when it comes to the biggest sale of the year, I have to check it out. It's also fun to browse the store sometimes throughout the year, because you never know what deals you may find - like these sunglasses that I can't get enough of. You're sure to have seen them on my Instagram at some point in time!

When it comes to shopping, I always try to keep in mind the products that I am looking for, along with a color scheme - usually white/black/pale pink/rose gold for my style. While it's always fun to go on a shopping spree, the thing about fashion and dressing nice for me is the opportunity to present who I am to others through style and also the chance to share the gospel to those I meet through this industry. All I can say is that I look forward to many more experiences and opportunities in the fabulous world of fashion that God has opened the doors to!

The items in the photo above are some of my absolute favorites from the sale. I seriously can't get enough of that nail set and might just cave in and get it - because marble and rose gold?! Dream combination right there. (Update - can't find the nail set ugh!) There are a few Kate Spade items that I will link below, including that little cell phone bag that's just the cutest thing in one of my favorite color combos. Each of these items are things that I would most definitely keep in my wardrobe or every day use, as they are practical and stylish at the same time!

Shop my favorites below ♡




Shop clothing & shoes



Shop bags & accessories





Shop beauty & lifestyle





Happy shopping! ♡

You May Also Like

0 comments