how to have healthy hair

by - May 04, 2017



Outfit details here



A little while back I posted on Instagram about receiving Cocoa Locks and promised to do a review post after the 28 days of using it. Now that it's been well past 28 days and I have tried it enough to know how I like it, it's time to spill!

Cocoa Locks is a hair growth program in the form of hot cocoa! The main ingredient that works to stimulate hair growth is Biotin. This is often taken in the form of a pill by many adults as part of their daily routine to maintain healthy hair and nails. I much prefer this in hot cocoa form, though, as I am not too fond of pills and never really learned to take them besides the ones so small they might as well be microscopic. This also contains various vitamins to improve hair health. You can find the full list and answers to any other questions you may have here.

Over the past month+ I have seen an amazing change in my hair. It's not only longer, but thicker and healthier than it ever has been. A few friends have expressed their complaints about wishing their hair could be as long and healthy looking as mine, in which I direct them straight to Cocoa Locks, because without it I'm sure my hair wouldn't look half this decent. I've used cheapy hair dye, haven't had it cut in a while, which means I should have split ends galore,  don't brush it nearly enough, and apply a hot iron to it a few times a week. Yet despite all of the damage that I do to my hair, it is able to withstand that and continue being healthy with my daily use of Cocoa Locks.

As mentioned, this is meant to be taken as hot cocoa. However, I found that I didn't really enjoy the taste of it in that form. It only requires 2 teaspoons of the powder, so that added to a mug of hot water or milk makes for a minimal tasting drink. After discovering this, I was a bit disappointed but wanted to continue trying it. I came up with the idea to add the teaspoons of this powder to my coffee in the morning instead. This way I don't forget about it, and it adds an extra chocolatey taste to my coffee, giving it bonus points because I already like my coffee pretty sweet.

I can't tell you how much I love this product now that I drink it every day in my coffee. It adds a delicious flavor and works wonders with my hair. If you're hoping to grow your hair out and need that little push to get it past that awkward stage, go ahead and try out Cocoa Locks for yourself. You'll be just as amazed!

You May Also Like

0 comments