Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Favorites

by - July 25, 2016





The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is here & in full swing!
I have rounded up a few of my favorite things (links below) that go with the summer-to-fall transition. A few items are already sold out so go quick! Side note - is there anyone else who can't wait for fall to get here or is that just me?
As you can see, I've been ob-sess-ing over pale pink and rose gold colors. They are my absolute favorite and just perfect with the seasons changing. I'm also loving the dark red color, especially for fall.
To me, fall is a time for settling down and getting back in the swing of things. Summer can be exhausting after a little bit, what with traveling and the constant go-go-go. But with fall, the air is cooler - in Florida maybe for a day or so but I take what I can get - colors are more neutral, and time slows a bit. There's a feeling of ease as you fall back into a daily routine. Or maybe that's just me. Who knows. But I think we could all agree that it's a good time to step back in and get life going again.
I've been trying to figure out what to do, praying that God will close doors and open the right ones. And being a bit directionally challenged, I'm also praying that He will lead me directly to them. Because I have been feeling directionless for a little too long now, and I'd just like to have some clue as to where I'm going.

So if you're a little lost like me, we can still have hope. Just keep the faith that He will guide us to where we need to be.

Wishing you all the best week & happy shopping!




1. LORAC Palette 
2. Lauren Ralph Lauren Pale Pink Coat
3. Max Mara 'Prati' Dandelion Print Scarf
4. Vince Camuto 'Barsha' Lace-Up Pump
5. Stuart Weitzman 'Perfection' Bootie
6. Panacea Beaded Circle Pendant Necklace
7. Calvin Klein 'Retro' Logo Leggings
8. Topshop Foil Brushed Sweatshirt
9. Kate Spade 'Spencer-court - lavinia' Leather & Suede Crossbody Bag
10. Halogen 'Owen' Pointy Toe Ghillie Flat
11. Burberry Beauty 'Glow-to-Go' Set
12. Michael Kors 'Kyler' Chronograph Leather Strap Watch
13. Sunnylife 'Rosie' Inflatable Flamingo Pool Float
14. Laura Mercier 'Twist & Pout - Roses' Collection
15. Kate Spade 'Spencer-court - large monday' Suede & Leather Envelope Crossbody Bag
16. Topshop Pinstripe Top & Pants


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. LOVE Calvin Klein bottoms and that nude jumpsuit!

    - Emily xo
    www.thelittlechronicles.com

    ReplyDelete