Last Minute Fourth of July Outfit Idea

by - July 03, 2018



Happy Independence Day! I put together a last minute outfit post in case you haven’t figured out what to wear yet. It’s actually super simple to dress festive and American when you think about it! All you really need is a white top, denim jeans or shorts, and something red. It could be tied in with lipstick, a hair/neck scarf, a purse, shoes…you name it!

So go ahead and pull out your favorite white top, denim jeans, and red accessory of choice and you’ll be all set for the Fourth of July!


If you follow along on here or on Instagram, you might have noticed that I’ve been a bit more distant recently. That’s just because I have been SO busy this summer! I know it may just sound like an excuse but it really has been true for me. With the styling job, internship, personal style course, this blog, and trying to keep up with family, friends, and travel I feel like I’ve hardly had a chance to take a breath!

There’s always something in the works – literally each month up to October has travel and events already planned, and I’m sure that the later months will have something too pretty soon. It’s crazy, it’s busy, but I love it. Every moment spent with people I love is a moment cherished and held in my heart. And every moment spent working I absolutely love – the introvert in me is so fond of quiet time, so when I get the chance to be alone and work in peace I’m in my happy place.


With Independence Day now here, we all try to take a minute and reflect on that which others have done for us and for our freedom. The freedom we have really is so much to be thankful for. I can’t imagine what other people have to go through because they don’t have the luxuries and rights that we have. So even if you think America isn't doing so great, when you take a step back and look at all that we have been blessed with, it puts things into perspective.

We have a day to look around and be thankful, for everything, for everyone in our lives and for those who sacrificed their lives, those who worked hard to make sure that we have everything we do now.


So happy Fourth of July! Live it up, be safe, and give thanks! ♡




Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 
1 Thessalonians 5:18


You May Also Like

0 comments