Pureology Clean Volume Hair

by - June 26, 2018




I recently received this voxbox complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes! It came with Pureology shampoo and conditioner specifically meant for fine color-treated hair.

I've talked about hair a bit before on here, so y'all know mine is naturally straight as a board and fairly fine. I don't color it all that often - just the occasional highlight when I'm not in the sun a lot. Because when I am out in the sun, it lightens up all on its own. But for some reason, even when I do a light color treatment it becomes sort of brittle and not like it normally is. So that's why I needed something to bring back its natural softness again!

This shampoo and conditioner definitely helped to make it soft and fine again. And I love how it uses more natural ingredients, so it's better for my hair. If I'm keeping my hair straight, it's a great shampoo/conditioner for keeping it nice looking without frizz or anything.

The only downside is that my hair doesn't seem to want to curl or hold a wave even. This may have mostly to do with the humidity, so I'm not sure how much it has to do with the shampoo. When I'm washing my hair, it can start to not feel like it's totally covering it since I have thick long hair, so that's kind of another thing.

But aside from that, if you're ready to embrace your natural fine, smooth, soft hair with natural products this summer I would definitely suggest trying this shampoo and conditioner!

This is all my own thoughts and opinions, also. So you know it's true!

Do y'all like reviews like this? Let me know, and I'll post more if so! ♡





You May Also Like

0 comments