3 ways to wear a wrap top

by - February 22, 2018








I have been wearing this top so much lately! This one is from Shop Mazzy and is still available in sizes medium and large. I'm wearing size small, but I am a very petite person so the medium or large should work on most people! It has the ultimate versatility, because it comes untied, almost looking like a cardigan in a way. So you pull the sleeves on and wrap the looong sides around to whatever your preference may be, and there you have a cute top!

As shown above, I styled it 3 different ways for this post: workwear, casual, and semi-formal.
I'm not one for bearing a lot of skin, so it's nice to pair with high waisted pants or over a dress or a cami with jeans! The material is so soft and it also comes in a blue shade if you'd rather have a different color.

If these looks inspired you and you want to go ahead and buy this top, use my 15% off discount code for an even better deal - which is sayin' something because it's already on sale for only $21!!

code: KATLIN15

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Now that I've talked nonstop about clothes haha... If you've seen my Instagram posts lately you may have read something more real life related. I think it's important to be real and to use platforms such as this to talk about more than just clothing. So as I mentioned on the gram, I haven't really been feeling all that much like myself lately. For months actually. Yeah every now and then occasionally a moment comes along when things feel normal. But for the most part, it's just been a long wait of feeling tired and just done with it all. I've been all sorts of in my head, making it difficult to have normal conversations or even small talk with people.

With that said, now that I have opened up about what's actually going on behind the mask of the pretty photos and Instagram filters, the weight has started to lift. You see, it's easy to fall into a "pity party" mentality or to think that nobody else could possibly understand and that you're all alone in this. And I think that part of it is God's way of turning your focus back to Him, rather than turning to other people for help over Him.

So I think that the "cure" of sorts (not sure if that's the right word but let's just go with it for now), is to first turn our gaze back to Him. Pray, cry, let all of those emotions out. But the moment you start feeling like it's only you who feels this way, take a minute to open up to people as well. Whether it's in a post on social media or to actual people in real life. You'll be surprised by how many will let you know that they relate, they've been there, they know what you're going through, and that you're not alone. I was taken back by how much love was written to me and how people actually cared.

Some also gave incredible feedback that has helped so much. They mentioned practicing more thankfulness and positivity. In those times of feeling like a weight is pressing on you, a great deal of negativity can come from that, only making things worse. How we go through life is all about the perspective that we hold and the choices that we make. Of course things happen that are out of our control. But it's how you think of it and how you deal with it that makes you a better person or a bitter person.

I don't want to be a bitter person anymore. It's draining, it's tiring, and it's just plain frustrating. All it does is deepen the pit of loneliness and turn everything into a negative feeling.

Instead, I want to turn this life into a good thing again. Hand it over to Jesus, and let what's out of my control be in His. See the good in everything and everyone. Forgive. Move on.

It really can be that simple. It's just a matter of if we choose for it to be. I'm making that choice today. Are you?



So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. 
Isaiah 41:10

Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you. 
1 Peter 5:7




Shop the look



You May Also Like

0 comments