blush & gold // new years eve outfit

by - December 31, 2017





As the New Year falls upon us, I only hope that I can do better at keeping up with things and posting in a more timely manner on here. That said, yes this is such a late New Year's Eve outfit post. But did you really know exactly what to wear tonight anyways? Well if you didn't, you can look at it as a good thing because I've got you covered! For your celebrations tonight and into the new year, from dinner parties to plays to church wear, this outfit is intended for the nice evenings when you just want to get all dolled up.

 I actually wore this to the Nutcracker Ballet, seeing as the blush tones and the bows went along just perfectly with what I think of when I see the Nutcracker. Then it dawned on me how versatile the look was, and I couldn't wait to share it with you!

This top is from the chicest small online boutique called Shop Mazzy. It's amazing quality (seriously so soft), comes quickly from real people instead of just another factory, and the price is another selling factor in my books! I adore the shop and the people behind it, as they care so much for each of their customers in ensuring they are absolutely satisfied with their clothing.

With that said, I have become an ambassador for Shop Mazzy, as the reasons above just made it seem like the perfect fit for my style and the blog! So you can order the same top, along with so many more cute-as-can-be clothing items, and also receive an extra discount with my code KATLIN15 , just because you deserve to treat yourself every once in a while. Especially when it comes to looking nice and confident.

 I've already written a year recap type of post - see previous post on home page - that includes the greatest learning experiences from this past year. One of those being the realization that I should pursue being a personal stylist. God has just placed it on my heart to use this talent and passion for good and for the glory of Him and His kingdom, helping others to feel confident and find that they can place their worth in more than just their appearance, but in God himself.

 It's late at night writing this again, so I'm going to wrap it up. While things may not seem so clear, remember it's the faith that they will get better, the fog blocking your view from the end of the road will clear up in time as God reveals to you that everything can and will be turned to good. Even the things that may not seem so good in the moment. There's a purpose for it all. And I just pray for strength as we each go on our ways in pursuit of that purpose.



 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. 
Romans 8:28









Shop the look








You May Also Like

0 comments